Saturday, May 19, 2012

We Run The Night - Havana Brown ft. Pitbull

When the sun goes down, down, down, down 
Boy you're afraid of the dark, dark  
And when the lights go out, out, out, out  
Tell me do you know where to start, start  
And when the bass gets loud loud loud  
That is when I feel apart, -part  
And when the world sleeps sound sound sound sound 
..the sound is the key of my heart 

[Chorus:] 
We run.. yes, we run the night, the night 
We run .. yes, we run the night, night , night  
We run .. yes, we run the night, we we we run  
We .. yes, we run the night, the night.  
Run em like, run em, run em  
Run em like, run em, run em 

Feelin like a rush rush rush  
Pushing past me all over my skin  
I can get enough nough nough 'cause the beat keep pullin' me in  
Taking me so high up up up  
A place that I've never been ahh  
Party party all night night night sleep all day then do it again. 

[Chorus:]
We run.. yes we run the night, the night  
We run .. yes we run the night, night , night  
We run .. yes we run the night, we we we run  
We .. as we run the night, the night.  
Run em like, run em , run em  
Run em like, run em, run em  

[Chorus:]

No comments:

Post a Comment